Thursday, June 27, 2013

Big SAVINGS on Prescription Sunglasses at opticstoreonline.com

Opticstoreonline.com is running a BIG saving offer for 4th of July. The store is offering 20% Off on prescription sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses. No Matter what you buy get FLAT 20% OFF on inexpensive eyeglasses online.Offer is valid till July 8th.

To avail the offer enter promotion code: AP_july4

RB2140 Sunglasses
S8111-grey Plastic Sunglasses
Dy720-leopard Prescription Sun glass
330c43 Sunglasses

6 comments:

  1. Those are elegant. I am looking into getting new eyeglasses in Edmonton. Eyeglasses really make a difference in your look and style. I like these ones displayed. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife would love these! She has been looking for some eyeglasses in Edmonton like this. I'll have to show these to her! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I would like to learn more about prescription sunglasses in Framingham, MA. These seem perfect. I would love to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the people who do eyeglasses in Edmonton will do these for me! These are such a great idea and I would love to have them and I would wear my glasses a lot more if I had these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opticians London have a large collections of spectacles with verities of color and style .verities of spectacles are available in Opticians London opticians-london.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the sunglasses are very perfect to see in the different frames and very nice to see and thanks for sharing the information with us.
    Spectacles online shopping

    ReplyDelete