Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It’s Time To Save. 25% OFF on All Eyeglasses & Sunglasses:



Opticstoreonline.com has announced Independence month sale on prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. As spokes person Alex Gurung mentioned why not offer discount on sunglasses for independence month and let our client save on eyeglasses. All discounts and offers are over after July 4th thus this is an opportunity for you to save 25%.

25% is a flat discount that you would get if you purchase your glasses or sunglasses from opticstoreonline.com but this not all. All lenses and upgrades price has been slashed by 10%-20% thus you can save upto 45%. There is no minimum order value required but you need to have one order in your cart to avail the offer.

Opticstoreonline.com offers wide selection of eyeglasses and sunglasses of your choice and are confident that you will not be disappointed. Eyeglasses and sunglasses are available with all selection of lenses, single vision, bifocal and progressive with upgrades like transition, tinted and polarized option. All sunglasses and eyeglasses listed on the site are fully customizable for best performance that is according to your need.

To avail the offer use promotion code AP_optic25 before you checkout. The offer is valid till July 30, 2013.

For any other information you can contact the support team at service@opticstoreonline.com

Opticstoreonline.com is an upcoming prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses retailer, offering high-quality yet inexpensiveeyeglasses online.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. You have some great insight. Do you know if there are any good deals on eyewear in Edmonton? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the descriptive and very informative blog. An enjoyable and helpful read!
    cheap prescription spectacles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nice information for your great blog with shared. below looking for sunglasses my company please visit.

    Prescription eyeglasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. For more eyewear brand and glasses Venti20.com is a vast collection of designer reading glasses, magnifying sunglasses, round reading glasses for all men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post, and I've been looking at getting new eyeglasses. And I'm pondering if I would want to get one or two pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! I've been looking for those cute thick dark rimmed eye glasses in Edmonton. I wonder if they have them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I get prescription sunglasses in Chicago? I have always wanted a pair because I look silly trying to wear glasses and sunglasses at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great that you are doing a discount! When I ordered my eyeglasses from Edmonton, the only reason I bought them was because they were free except for shipping. I have met numerous people with these same glasses who got them for the same reason. Discounts are important to the customer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I just found out I need glasses, and am looking into eyeglasses in libertyville il. Anyone suggest some good ones? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nice information for your great blog with shared. below looking for sunglasses my company please visit.Spectacles online | Glasses frames

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jinny,
    It is very good that you are providing prescription eyeglasses in discount rate. Thanks a lot for sharing such information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have latest eyewear brands & discounts . Check the website for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great deal. Eye glasses seem to be becoming more and more expensive. I really want to get some new glasses. You have to take advantage of great deals. Hopefully my clique will like my new glasses.

    Eliza Lawrence | http://www.aicooptical.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am always looking for new places online where I can buy prescription glasses. I think there are so many great deals out there. I have had good experiences in the past when ordering glasses online.
    Gary Puntman | http://www.northtceoptom.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's amazing to see how far medical technology has come over the past twenty years. My mom works as a nurse for an eye doctor, and tells me about all the different kinds of prescription sunglasses they have out now. Being able to have prescription glasses that double as sunglasses is a great that idea that will help so many people have more comfortable lives.

    http://www.langleyoptometry.ca/en/eyewear_and_products.html

    ReplyDelete